Are you aged 16-25? Win a place at the Autumn Showcase event with somewhereto_
What’s the prize:
– Stall space on Sunday 28nd September 2014 at Shoreditch Town Hall
– Listing on the Intrigue Emporium Website
– Colour listing in the printed exhibitor press magazine, to be sent out post event and in the printed event guide, to be given visitors on the day
– Printed and digital promotional material to distribute across your networks
– Full on and offline publicity & promotion
– The opportunity to sell via the Intrigue Emporium online store (launching late 2014)
– Additional support and mentoring in the run up to the event to help you make your business the best it can be!
This opportunity is open to all young people making and wishing to sell “ethically British made, high-end and outrageously creative work spanning fashion, jewellery, accessories, objet d’arts and home-wares”, creativity and quality are key!
The assessment criteria includes
– Quality and craftsmanship of the work
– Presentation of the work (product photography and stall presentation)
– Aesthetics of the work
– Cohesive style/ branding of the work
How to enter
– Fill out the form below and submit it to us by midnight on Sunday 7th September 2014
– If shortlisted you will be invited to pitch at the somewhereto_ offices in London (date TBC).
Under 18’s are definitely welcome to apply but if selected you will need a parent, guardian or responsible adult to attend the event with you.
APPLY NOW (deadline midnight Sunday 7th September)
Please note, form will not submit unless all sections marked * are filled in